Zombie Plan!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beelzelboss, Aug 29, 2009.

1. ZOMBIE PLANS!! whats yours

my is the same as sarge's except instead of using Griff I use my older brother.
    My other one is to get on my boat, and go to alaska that way. Corpesickles. :D

I also have a shotgun in my gunsafe. :D

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Two-handed machete'. It's the only way to go, your shotgun will only serve to attract more zombies. Must get yourself a good quality machete'. Right now.

3. TOOL460002

TOOL460002

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz
    chain saw equals machete with noise and power. i will take my chances (and my napalm).

sg boone wrote a book call "breathers," which got picked up by fox searchlight. diablonotalentcody is adapting it, but the writer is cool.

heres my awful camerawork, with my brother on camera (not his best work damnit):

go zombies. chew that neck yo.

4. Hamrhed

Hamrhed

Dec 26, 2007
    Ky
    Chainsaw is good but sooner or later gasoline/oil will be an issue Im afraid...

I can get a great Samurai sword from Cold Steel- that would be part of the arsenal... Of course a pump shotgun & Glock, a machete or some sort of Rambo knife :D

5. Combat Chuck

Combat Chuck

Jul 27, 2009
    North Texas
    I'm pretty resigned to the fact that no matter how much I know to do in case of a zombie outbreak, living in the Metroplex essentially means that I will be unable to effectively escape the incoming zombie scourge.

I will fortify a position, scavenge for as long as I can, and do everything possible to keep myself and the 2-5 post-apocalyptic companions I will allow myself to stay with free from zombification. Should we be overrun, I will be sure that the end result of the conflict will be a net loss of total zombies, no matter what it takes.

6. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm still going to stick with my standard answer - Iron Man's suit.

7. WookieeForLife

WookieeForLife

Sep 30, 2008
    PA.
    I've got a .22 with 10,000 bullets. A 30.06 with 100 bullets, and a nine iron. I also have a cabin in the woods.

8. good so far. I'm liking the Iron Man suit. That would work well.

9. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Barricading my dads house. 2 foot thick adobe walls, on top of a hill. Concertina wire, mines, machine gunnery, the works. though I will have a supply line established. If anyone sees a good deal on mortars and claymores hit me up, aslo looking for 40mm cannons and bulk 7.76mm and .308win ammo.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021