1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ZOMBIERELLA NAGAEVA

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by georgiagoodie, Nov 16, 2018.

1. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the winged monkeys show up Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
  2. consectaneus

consectaneus

Sep 23, 2016
    As far as I know she is still with Messer Chups. Maybe I should say back with the band, since she was briefly fired earlier this year. Right after that she did some really nice electronica cold wave type music (still playing bass). Then just as quickly as she was out, she was back in. I know we aren't supposed to talk about looks, but she is visually stunning and the centerpiece of the band's horror/surf/'60s kitsch vibe. They were (are still?) a three piece with a great surf lead player, and Svetlana (Zombierella), and a drummer. Yes, the guitar dominates the sound, but she does a great job holding down the bass parts. Usually you see her with a Mustang or a Danelectro Longhorn.

They are Russian BTW.

georgiagoodie likes this.
  3. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the winged monkeys show up Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for the info. consectaneus!
    Yes , I knew they were Russian.
    They have many records, but almost impossible to find, at least affordable..
    Yes, I am sure for the folks wanting to see them, they would be quite surprised to not see her in the band...
    Yes, she knows how to hold a longhorn...