1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Zon Legacy 1988 - Pat Wilkins Refinish - Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkcaptain29, Oct 9, 2017.

1. darkcaptain29

darkcaptain29 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    Price:
    $2300
    Strings:
    Hi TB

I have this absolutely stunning Zon Legacy for sale or trade. Ideally, I would like to trade down and have cash come my way, but I'm open to offers. This is a feeler, as I love this bass, but financially I'm in need of some cash flow.

This was a teal over flamed maple top 88 Zon Legacy, that was professionally refinished by Pat Wilkins to firebirst that really shows the flame. The neck was refinished as well, so the graphite beast really feels great. Frets have good life left, and the bass only has a few dings.

Original Bartolini pickups was replaced with a Nordstrand big single, and a Nordstrand np4 was professionally added in the sweetspot. Original preamp was replaced by a ACG filter based system. Also comes with an original Schaller drop D tuner bought from Zon when it was bought new. Comes with original case as well.

Will be taking more pics later today.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I might pull this bass down when I come to my senses, but until then, it's available. Trades I'm looking for,

-Spector Euro
    -Spector NS2A Artist Series
    -Spector Kramer Era
    -Other Graphite neck basses
    -Fender Urge
    -Warwick Basses

Im open to other offers, as I always listen.

$2300 Shipped to the lower 48

Attached Files:

2. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate

Oct 18, 2006
    I have never owned one, but simply based on looks, Zons have gotta be some of the coolest "non-traditional" bass guitars out there...man, just look at that thing...drool