Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ZON LEGACY ELITE 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DEVILMAN, Jun 11, 2003.

1. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    Listen up,

Before I wait for wannabe's & deal with e-bay, I figured I'd drop a line on this worthless section(save the flames). I have a pristine Zon Legacy Elite 5 w/piezo's available(chrome hardware). It's a mahogony body with a exibition quilt top in red stain. I should have pics ready any day(damn camera) so if you're interested, you can check a few rough pics out on my bands site at: www.Evoken.com. The reason for the sale & only reason is due my needing another 6. I'm asking $2300, & it comes with a hard shell case. The bass was hardly played & I can provide you with all the history(original owner) from Joe Z. PLEASE, it's a serious, high-end bass with absolutely NO faults, it goes for a lot more than I'm asking...

thanks,
    Satan

2. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    I didn't know you were in Evoken ! Cool.

I dunno about this forum being "worthless", I've gotten some great deals here. Good luck to you, grumpy Ol' Scratch.

3. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    Finally,

Here's some eye candy for you fiends...

~S~