1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Zon Legacy Elite Special 5 fretless Bubinga/Mahagony 2950€

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madisqbu, Oct 25, 2016.

1. madisqbu

madisqbu

Oct 2, 2006
    Estonia
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Up for sale the best sounding bass I have ever had + the most awsome fretless! Selling because i'm still not a 5-string guy + unlined fretless is not my thing. The bass plays and sounds exeptional. You can see the thread with this bass + pics + samples here.

I bought this bass few years ago when visited US. The bass is currently located in Europe, but I'm coming to states for Christmas and could bring it there without shipping cost and import taxes. Shipping in US included in price!

You can see the thread with this bass + pics + samples here SOLD - Zon Legacy Elite Special Fretless Bubinga/Mahogany

View attachment 976006
    L1010208.JPG
    L1010204.JPG
    L1010201.JPG
    L1010203.JPG
    L1010194.JPG

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Joshua, JLY, Spray Bass and 6 others like this.
  2. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wow!
    GLWTS

3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Man, that's really pretty. I owned a 1999 vintage fretted version of the same bass. I loved the tone with those pickups in close together like that. Very punchy, it always could be heard in the mix even over VERY loud guitars. A really lovely instrument!

4. madisqbu

madisqbu

Oct 2, 2006
    Estonia
    Yes it really is a marvellous instrument and I'm surprised that I'm still selling it :D

5. madisqbu

madisqbu

Oct 2, 2006
    Estonia
    bump

6. Andreas Maurer

Andreas Maurer

Nov 16, 2018
    Dear Sir,
    I would love to buy this base if it is still around.
    Well, it is listed as for sale, so I ask.
    I am in europe at the moment and would pay cash.
    kind regards,
    Andreas Maurer

7. benchpress11782

benchpress11782

May 23, 2007
    Hello. Still for sale?

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021