1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Zon Legacy Standard - Near mint, lightweight!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 6and5, Sep 11, 2018.

1. 6and5

6and5 Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2016
    San Diego
    Price:
    $1100
    Strings:
    I recently acquired this from a fellow TBer, but found that I'm really in love with the 35" scale on the Roscoe I just bought. I have a 4-bass limit these days, and already have 3 Kiesel Icons that I'll never sell, so this one's up for sale. Sounds and plays great, with some good natural bite to the tone that can be tamed easily with the EQ. For those of you like me with neck and/or shoulder issues, the light weight is fantastic.

Here's the original thread: SOLD - Zon Legacy Standard /Near Mint

- As the original thread says, this is in near mint condition. Only used this one at 2 band rehearsals and a couple home jams.
    - Seymour Duncan electronics
    - Slim D profile neck (1.875" nut) with dual action truss
    - 17mm string spacing
    - 8.2 lbs
    - Still has the plastic on all the covers (except the truss rod cover...that one came off when I restrung it)
    - Strung with Dunlop Super Bright Lights
    - Comes with a nice Zon gig bag

$1100 shipped, add $25 East Coast. These are $1799 new.

No trade interests at this time.

The pics in his listing are much better than the ones I have, but I'll add mine anyway.

IMG_1435.JPG IMG_1436.JPG IMG_1438.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1440.JPG IMG_1441.JPG IMG_1442.JPG

2. larrygs

larrygs Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Costa Rica
  3. 6and5

6and5 Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2016
    San Diego
    Yes it is.

4. larrygs

larrygs Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Costa Rica
    PM

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021