1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Zon Legacy Standard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AudioDwebe, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Price:
    $2135.00
    Strings:
    image. image. image. image. image. image. For your consideration is a mid-90's Legacy Standard with a composite neck and midrange adjustment made through the back control cavity.

This bass is in spectacular condition, with one tiny indent on the front, below the bridge and another tiny dent in the rear. The only thing kind of weird to me is that the neck pickup has an indent off to the side of the B string. It looks like it was melted or something.

34" scale, weighs about 9 pounds, 16.5 mm spacing at the bridge. Comes with Zon case.

The price is $2135.00 plus actual shipping. US only.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  2. bshaze

bshaze Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Would you be interested in a trade for a Modulus Q6 lined fretless?

3. bshaze

bshaze Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2004
    image. image.

4. scla6986

scla6986

Jan 8, 2014
    Hey, I know it says U.S. only but if your willing to deal with Canada I'd be interested. Please pm me if interested in making a deal. Sweet bass

5. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
  6. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    Also, does this one have a truss rod?

7. No truss rod. Looking to sell only.

Thanks

8. drumsnbass

drumsnbass Bassic User

Dec 13, 2004
    Phoenix AZ area
    How about a Zon 519 fretless?

9. Sold, pending payment.

10. scla6986

scla6986

Jan 8, 2014