SOLD Zon Sonus 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nad, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    SOLD!

I don't need to ditch this one for a few months, but since things are moving slow 'round the Fer Sale parts lately...

zonround.jpg

zonsale1.jpg

zonsale2.jpg

zonsale3.jpg

zonsale4.jpg

From what I've been able to tell from the serial number, this bass is from 2002. It has some beauty marks (a few dings on the body, and the screws and springs are a bit oxidized), but it feels and sounds great, no scratchy pots or anything major. Controls are bass, treble, blend, and volume. I'm hoping that a custom being built for me right now will be the proverbial Bee's Knees, and if not, I'll likely get another Zon someday.

$1,200 shipped to the usual 48, PM for elsewhere. YES I will ship international, but NO I will not underdeclare the value due to insurance reasons. Includes an extremely beat up and useless Zon gig bag that I will use for packing material.

The only trade I'm currently looking for would be a GK 800RB with some $$$ coming along for the ride. Spanks.

2. Mongo Slade

Mongo Slade Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Northern New Jersey
    How much for the area rug?
    Bump for a fantastic deal on a great bass.

Peace

3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    That rug was a gift from The Woman for me music shrine, so it's not for sale. :D

International shipping clarified in original post.

4. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    What's the weight of this bass?

Is the fretboard phenowood?

5. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    I don't have a scale but it is lighter than my 9.1 pound Sterling (lolz unintentional British humour!), so it should be somewhere in the 8 pound range.

Fretboard is phenowood, yes. Only cleaned it once, with WD-40, which I thought was pretty neat. :smug:

6. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    On hold pending payment. Paypal eCheck means it will be a few days before I lock the thread.

I will respond to further PMs in the order received but only if this deal falls through, so if I ignore your PM that's why. :)

Cheers and such.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.