Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Zon Sonus 5 Special, $1300 or trade?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassdr, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Offered here for slae or trade is a fretted Zon Sonus 5 Special (ash body, bubinga top, bartolini custom p/u's and electronics) all original, mint, no blemishes at all and no fret wear, with original Zon gigbag also in mint condition. This bass plays and sounds great, with smooth low action.

$1300 here and in the dudepit and will consider trades for a nice five-string and cash.

The picture attachment shows the bass, it is the one on the right. The Zon website also has a picture of this one on the Sonus page (zonguitars.com)

slpricemd@pol.net

2. Here is the picture

3. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    I would be willing to give you a nice Lakland 55-01 and about $600...let me know.

chris@24sev.com

4. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Any interest in a Warwick Thumb Neck Thru 5 string and a negotiable amount of cash?:confused: :D ablackend@hotmail.com

5. If you've got a hankering for a Stingray, I've got a beautiful honeyburst 5-string with a white pickguard and a maple neck that I could trade. If you could give me some idea as to how much cash you'd want in addition, maybe we can work something out.

6. Thanks, I would have been interested for sure. The Zon is sold.