1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Zon Sonus Classic V - Near Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Jan 6, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Zon Sonus Classic 5 string. This bass is as close to mint as it gets. There is a couple VERY minor tiny scratches on the back that are next to impossible to see and impossible to photograph. Other than that it is super clean. This is a killer bass that is absolutely beautiful in person. The finish is deep and glossy. Photos definitely do not do it justice. The neck is smooth and fast and the sound is vintage and fat with some modern infusion.

It has a 2 band Bartolini preamp in it and I believe the pickups are custom Duncans. The neck is one of the best I have played. I currently have it set up with medium low action but it can go lower and the composite neck keeps things nice and stable.
    This bass has a truss rod.

Weight - around 9.5 or so. I don't have an accurate scale.
    Spacing - 17 - 17.5mm (it reads as just over 17 but feels more like 18)

New with these specs this would cost you just over $3600 at the discounted lowest sale price.

I just bought a new bass locally so I am really looking to sell but I will consider trades that net me at least $1000. Of particular interest would be a Carvin PB5 or possibly a JB5. Maybe a warmoth gecko with the slimmer neck or a Peavey Cirrus. You get the idea. 5 strings only please.

Sell for $2000.00 with Zon gigbag shipped in North America.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I've got a local bass I am looking to buy that won't last so if anyone has a cash offer hit me up. Keep it real though.

3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    trades and price updated. Now mainly looking to sell but will considers trades plus cash only.

graphics1988 likes this.
  4. graphics1988

graphics1988 Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    Awesome TB'er and trustworthy seller/buyer - look at his 100% rating of 79 items!!..Wait..what the...... 79?!!!! (im telling your wife) ;)

RussT likes this.
  5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    My wife left after the 50th talkbass deal. I now have way more room for bass gear in the house.

MemphisLowEnd and graphics1988 like this.
  6. dorkyone255

dorkyone255

Feb 16, 2013
    New York
    Pmd

7. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    sale pending

graphics1988 likes this.
  8. RussT