Zon Sonus Custom Fretless 5 $1,400OBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Basso Gruvitas, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Zon Sonus Custom unlined Fretless 5

- Sable finish (not offered on Zon website anymore)
    - Seymour Duncan bassline pickups and electronics (This is not an aftermarket modification - these came from the factory this way)

Great set-up and fast neck. You get that famous Zon “mwah” and feel, plus the punch of the Duncan Basslines. This bass is a tone chameleon – it produces the Jaco tone, the vintage P tone, the upright tone, the rock tone, WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Very minor play wear. Fingernail marks under the neck pickup. 2 very insignificant dings on the G-string side of the upper headstock. Otherwise in excellent condition. The back of the bass is like NEW! Complete with Zon padded gig bag and new Zon nickel roundwound strings.

Email for pics. The flash from the camera exaggerates the highlights in the finish. It’s subtler than that.

Asking $1,400 or best offer. C’mon, give me a try (within reason of course!)
    PLEASE - serious inquiries only. No trades. Money order or cashier’s check. Buyer pays shipping. 972-244-1912 or 972-221-8840. Thanks.
  2. gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Still got that bass?
  3. Yes, I still have it.

I'm having a bass made right now. It should be ready in about 3 months. If it does everything the Zon can do (and hopefully more!) I'll sell the Zon. Right now I just can't sell it now...just in case....

If that works out for you, drop me a line and I'll let you know whether it goes or not.

Thanks for your inquiry.