1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ZON SONUS deluxe 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rickr, Dec 19, 2005.

1. rickr

rickr

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    $1800.00

Not at all sure I am willing to part with this bass yet but another project is calling me to play a 5 string. I purchased this bass NEW from Bass Emporium about 3-4 months ago for $2400.00. This bass is still in very near new conditon no scratches anywhere. This bass has an incredible tiger/flamed maple top with ash body. It has a 3 band eq with mid freq switch and Bart J-pups. This bass sounds absolutely incredible and works perfectly for any style, Tapping, slapping, double thumping and fingerstyle.
    Here is a site of my songs where I used a Zon with the exact preamp and pups with ash body. The basses sound virtually identical so these should suffice for sound clips.
    E-mail me for pics.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32948543

2. Tone Monster

Tone Monster

Dec 5, 2004
    sweet bass...i can't afford it but i listened to your tunes on myspace and thought they rocked

3. rickr

rickr

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Thanks man!