Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ZON SONUS deluxe 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rickr, Dec 19, 2005.

1. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    $1800.00

Not at all sure I am willing to part with this bass yet but another project is calling me to play a 5 string. I purchased this bass NEW from Bass Emporium about 3-4 months ago for $2400.00. This bass is still in very near new conditon no scratches anywhere. This bass has an incredible tiger/flamed maple top with ash body. It has a 3 band eq with mid freq switch and Bart J-pups. This bass sounds absolutely incredible and works perfectly for any style, Tapping, slapping, double thumping and fingerstyle.
    Here is a site of my songs where I used a Zon with the exact preamp and pups with ash body. The basses sound virtually identical so these should suffice for sound clips.
    E-mail me for pics.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32948543

2. Tone Monster

Tone Monster

Dec 5, 2004
    sweet bass...i can't afford it but i listened to your tunes on myspace and thought they rocked

3. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA