SOLD Zon Vinny VB4 Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sleepwalker42, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Chicago
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a beautiful 2016 Vinny in like new conditions and when I say like new, I really mean it, there’s not a single scratch you can see without a magnifier lens.

All the Vinny I’ve seen have either single coil OR humbucker pickups, this one has both, so you can have that typical Michael Manring type of sound or an incredible fat and tight humbucker sound. It also has a mid frequencies switch, 250, 400 and 700 hz and lastly an upgrade to black hardware.

The weight is 8.7 lbs, the balance is perfect and yes, the 2 dots on the 12th fret are stickers, the same kind Cody Wright has on his Sonus, that I personally applied before selling it to him.

Comes with the original Zon heavy duty gig bag and tools/owner manual. $2575 shipped ConUS.

fullsizeoutput_299.jpeg

zj6N9Xp2Q5ubzqlQs+2KbQ.jpg K6mp34cYQ4yXCqizfhuIOw.jpg Jl%R5Jw+SF275yJpv0cTpg.jpg aBCNN+PHS36b0DWHUvyg6w.jpg fullsizeoutput_29b.jpeg

2. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    Pm sent

3. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Chicago
    SOLD

4. Green Knight

Green Knight Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2016
    That must have been some kind of record!

Jimmy Hubbard likes this.
  5. Jimmy Hubbard

Jimmy Hubbard Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    Wow, I had just barely taken a breath, and it was gone... ;)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021