1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Zoom 506 Effect names.... need relplacement

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by .-.LeX.-., Sep 17, 2002.

  1. i currently have a zoom 506 pedal which i use quite often for some of its effects, some are very unique IMO, and since it is such a pain to change from effect to effect and song, and turning effect on and off since it is a multi effects pedal i was wondering if there are single effect pedal boxes i can buy to replace the effects i use for easier accsess and realibity.

    the effects i use most that are on the pedal are:


    and probably others i cant think of right now

    do any of you know the actuall name of the effect that this pedal produces through those effects listed that i could buy in a single pedal box?

  2. A4, off the top of my head is the fretless simulator. Your best guess is to go out and buy a fretless for that one

  3. i dont think its a fretless simulator..

    its more of a distortian with a wah effect to it
  4. spector_guy2004

    spector_guy2004 Guest

    Apr 11, 2002
    Hollister, Ca, USA
    the 506 2 is made for making your own effects. if your too lazy to do that then you can just move them to the A's. thats what i do. its also really fun to make your own effects. some of them are lame though. like step E3. when is anyone gonna use that? the slap one is really good. C3 i think.
  5. Sprinkler

    Sprinkler [account disabled]

    Jul 31, 2002

Share This Page