1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ZOOM 506 - need info

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Goteky45, May 26, 2011.

1. Goteky45

Goteky45

Oct 30, 2009
    Portugal
    so, I got a great chance to get an used zoom 506 for a good price. unfortunatelly, i got no info on this pedal as there is nothing about it on zoom's website and i didn't find anything useful on the web.

It was recomended to me by a friend when I asked him about what overdrive pedals he would suggest. he has played bass for over 50 years, so, if he suggested it, it's probably good, but i need some more info on reliability, sound, etc.

Effects gurus, help me plz:bassist:

2. Goteky45

Goteky45

Oct 30, 2009
    Portugal
    also, do you think that is it worth it to spend a little extra cash and buy the zoom b9.1ut? or just buy the zoom 560?

3. refbassist

refbassist

Mar 3, 2007
    if you scroll down you can find the manual download
    Zoom - 506
    i tried it like 7-8 years ago and it was great the only thing that turned me off is it's made out of plastic, i own B2.1u now much much better!

EDIT:no question go for the B9!

4. Goteky45

Goteky45

Oct 30, 2009
    Portugal
    thank you for your reply. i've also found a good sound demo and i'll probably go for the b9.1ut

thread closed.