Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Zoom 708 (first run) 55 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, May 5, 2005.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, you all know this little unit. It's the Zoom BFX-708. This is the older unit, before the update. It's in really good shap except for a small ding on the plastic covering the display. This does not interfere with the readability at all. This unit is great if you want a heaphone amp with some features and effects, or if you want to experiment with different sounds. The ring mod in it is very good, IMHO. I'll let this thing go for $55 shipped, and paypal is accepted for $57 shipped (to cover paypal's cut). PM me if you are interested. I can post pics if you need me to.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    [​IMG]

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Anyone?

4. phishyd

phishyd

Nov 9, 2004
    Does that have a built in drum machine?

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Ahhh.....now you decide to sell it. I don't need it anymore. :D

I wanted to buy this from you back when I bought the snowboard!! You hoser!

-Mike

6. Yes, but not programmable. Select the rythm, the tempo and the volume is as far as it goes.

I use mine mainly as a metronome because it uses a rim shot(?) not a bleep. My only gripe is that when you power up, the drum volume resets to loud (just like a drummer?).

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, it has a drum machine. It's really a good sound for such a small unit. It's good for timing practice. And like I said, you can use headphones, so nobody can hear any messups! Also, it's good if there are others in the house, and you want to rock out.