1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zoom B2 Multi Effect question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dukeisdog, May 9, 2010.

1. I'm learning all of 10,000 days by Tool, and don't want to use the B1 for anything other then delay, mainly for the part in "Jambi"

I really don't want to use a clean effect on the pedal, I just want to use my head's EQ over an effect until I need to throw in some distortion.

Can I bypass the Zoom B1 bass effects pedal when I don't want an effect going without having to unplug in and such in the middle of a song?

Thanks.

Edit: I have the ZOOM B1, not B2. Typo, sorry.

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Sure, it should be no problem switching the unit in bypass, and playing clean. If that doesn't work, the unit was designed poorly, I can't imagine that.

3. It seems that whenever I try to switch into bypass mode (by pressing both of the foot buttons) it just goes into tune mode. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

4. Nevermind, I've figured it out.

Thanks.