1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zoom B2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JakeDPR, Jun 6, 2011.

1. JakeDPR

JakeDPR

May 5, 2011
    Western MA
    I just ordered one of these used for 35 bucks on GC. I am pretty excited to get weird with some bass effects. Tue only pedal I ever used is distortion, and rarely. I am looking to make crazy sounds with this. Ill def check out the posts I've seen on here.

2. Be sure to join the Zoom club and check out the cheaters linked below. I have a B2 that I use just for synth sounds.

3. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

hopefully it was the .1u version.. has a pedal and di function.

4. JakeDPR

JakeDPR

May 5, 2011
    Western MA
    Its the regular version. I figured at 35 bucks it was a good way to see if I want the .1u down the road.

5. djaydjay

djaydjay

Mar 14, 2010
    I'm looking for a nice (and cheap) pedal for synth sounds. Do you use the "built-in" synth sounds or self made by combining different effects?

I would be very interested in hearing some samples of your sounds :)

6. leonche64

leonche64

Aug 29, 2010
    Shenzhen China
    It is a great little pedal, you are going to love it. I even giged with it for about a year. Then we got a sponsor, and well you know....

7. I've created all my own sounds using the synth sounds and the other effects everything from slow lush pad sounds, pumpy bass tones and screaming lead sounds. I have not recordrd anything using just the synth sounds but have been thinking about it for a while, I got sorta out of the synth thing when my scfi synth band broke down and working on other stuff.

8. oldcatfish

oldcatfish

Jan 8, 2011
    I have one and love it. I play a variety of different church gigs...and the quality of their provided combos really varies. For the "good gigs" I use the Zoom only as a tuner and eq. For the not so good amps I use the amp simulators on the Zoom and go DI (with a DI box)--and only use the amp as a stage monitor. I use the effects and drum machine at home to goof around with.

It's a great bargain even at the usual 100 bucks...35 is a steal!