1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zoom B3n - replacement parameter knob?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 9985, May 14, 2019.

1. 9985

Mar 22, 2018
    One of the small black parameter knobs on my Zoom B3n broke (the ones numbered 1-4 under each LCD display); it is just the push-on plastic knob, the metal stem/pot itself works fine. Does anyone know the exact specifications of the knob so I could get a replacement, or better yet a specific compatible replacement? I dug around on web & couldn't find anything specifically branded for B3n/G3n/G5n (they should all be exactly the same).

Pedal is much more delicate that I hoped, knob broke from just carrying it around in a duffel bag between practices, wasn't dropped or man-handled.

BrentSimons likes this.
  2. Hi there,
    I've copied Zoom's support page. Hope this helps although they usually replace not repair...
    Contact
    Best wishes,
    Brent

3. 9985

Mar 22, 2018
    thanks- Zoom responded via email right away & they are going to ship me a freebie replacement knob. That's customer service, I'm impressed! Would be good to know the exact specs, I feel like this is likely to be an issue again (I have both a G3n and a B3n for separate rigs).

BrentSimons likes this.