1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ZOOM H2 Handy Recorder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by KPJ, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    This has served me well but I have moved on to another recorder. ZOOM H2 Handy Recorder, in the original box with manual, 512 mb card, all cables, AC plug, mic stand adaptor, everything except the ear buds, $110 shipped in the continental USA. PayPal accepted. PM me with any questions.

Here's the link to info on ZOOM's website

2. Aarix

Aarix

May 19, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    That's a killer recorder from a great guy to deal with, and you aren't missing much without the throw-away earbuds. I use mine to record practice every week and then send out MP3's later the same night.

Somebody will get a lot of good use out of that.

3. LevinFan

LevinFan

Aug 4, 2008
    Louisville Ky
    Do these record a bass amp well ? Have you recorded a 5 with it ? Curious as to how well it handles low B.

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    It records everything well! I have used it to record full band performances, both inside and outside. I got some amazing sounding stuff from an outdoor show, I was amazed at how well it picked up everything. Plus, you can change the quality of the recording. It has about 10 different mp3 bit rates and records WAV at CD quality.

5. LevinFan

LevinFan

Aug 4, 2008
    Louisville Ky
    Killer price on it for sure. Look like it would be great for recording band practice as well.

Thanks for the quick reply !

edit: just saw Aarix's reply.

6. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    PM Sent.

EDIT: payment sent!

7. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA