1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zoom MS100BT: Can you buy bass effects/amp models?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by cheapbasslovin, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Has anyone poked around on their stompshare app to see what effects are available? I've seen a few screenshots, but if they are to be believed there's only 2 or 3 guitar amp models, a couple guitar distortions and a bunch of delay/ modulation effects. What I really want is some bass synth and amp model/ distortion/ fuzz patches.

I don't have any Apple products so I can't look myself, but between Jamup and this I could see myself persuaded to buy some if the models are available.

If you know of any models that would probably pique my interest, please list them here.

Thanks in advance.

2. Bumpity bump.

Don't make me buy an iPhone. I don't want to do it unless I KNOW it'll kick butt. ;)

3. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
  4. I know they are, but the BT has a bunch more effects built in than their G model does. I expect that to be true of their bass model as well. If I can get an all in one for less than the price of two, that'd be great.

Plus I'm starting to lose patience with the mythical MS-60B. Just release it already!