1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ZVEX, BOSS, CO-PILOT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jucas, Mar 1, 2008.

1. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Gonna try and get the last few extra pedals out the door here... As usuall, shipped to the conus, prices in usd and paypal greatly prefered. Will ship elsewhere at buyers expense, and to Canada preferably! Buy 'em fast, I hate seeing these guys up for sale. :(

BOSS PQ3B $75 SOLD

It's in good condition, especially compared to the others I've seen, although I'm not the first owner. Don't know what else to say... small, semi-parametric EQ/clean boost.

verb026.

Co-Pilot Android $70 SOLD
    Cool little ring mod that I just grabbed in a trade. It's cool, but I want to clear out the excess pedals to pay for the ones I'm building.

ZVEX Machine $180

This one was "NOS" from a music store, so it has some chips in the paint. Interesting pedal that I don't want to get rid of, but I've reached the conclusion that crazy fuzzed out stuff is fun to listen to and for my guitarist to play, but I'm just not really one to do that kinda thing. This can be used for other stuff, but I like my other drive/fuzz pedals.

Loved it into my english muff'n, and bosted into a low or mid gain OD its a lot of fun...

P3290003.
    P3290001.
    P3290002.
    P3290004.

2. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Man I would love a Machine.

3. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Yep.. they're pretty cool. Everyone needs a machine!

4. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    PM for the Co-Pilot Android

5. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Replied on the android. Looks like its gone.

6. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    well, here's a bump for a parametric EQ. Machine looks like its on its way out now.

7. Rawbeigh

Rawbeigh

Mar 27, 2008
    Kitchener, ON
    I'm Interested in the PQ-3B. Is it stillavailable?

8. let me know if machine sale falls thru

9. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    PQ-3B and Machine were still available. Both that inquired will have a PM shortly!

10. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Machine sales keep falling through, someone grab it so I can finish building some new pedals!

11. Vibroluxed

Vibroluxed

Apr 13, 2008
    Hello,
    If you still have the pq3-b let me know.

Thanks,
    Steve

12. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    Sorry, just the machine around these days.

13. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    any interest in any trades for that machine?

14. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    No, sorry no trades. I'm actually pretty much ready to just close this off till the next bout of pedal buying, I think aside from the angler if that ever happens I'm pretty GAS free.