ZVex Mastotron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jakeox, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    In as close to new condition as you're going to find. I bought this from tigerbass a few months ago, and as he put it "Never left house or been stepped on actually." (Here is that for sale thread.) I have stepped on it once since then. Without shoes (but with socks). Anyway, no velcro, with the box and original packaging/paperwork, in as new condition as you're going to find without buying one new. I paid $110 shipped, so I'll knock off one dollar for stepping on it once (gently!): $109 shipped in the United States, plus shipping elsewhere. PayPal is great.

2. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Oh, and the only thing I'd be interested in as a trade would be some power for my pedalboard: Voodoo Pedal Power 2, Fuel Tank, BBE Supa Charger, etc. +/- cash as appropriate. Unless you want to trade me an Ampeg B-15N straight up.

3. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Bump for a killer pedal that gave me such sellers remorse that I replaced it the NEXT DAY! ;)

4. jbrewer3

jbrewer3

Dec 6, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    pm'd

5. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    On hold.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.