Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ZVEX pedals anyone??~??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Impulsee, Dec 25, 2003.

1. my bass teacher has a zvex "fuzz factory" and i think it rocked. What do you guys think of the vtex effects? i am kinda GASin for a wolly mammoth, but idk what one sounds like and its pricy to jump at. any sound clips/anyone selling a zvex pedal/what do you think of them :)

- w00t :hyper:

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    BassTriAxis has owned pretty much the entire ZVex line at one time or another. Try a search, because I' think he's posted some sound clips before, but if not, maybe he'll post some now. I've got some of his clips of the Wolly Mammoth, but they're on a different computer, so I can't post them now. I'll try to do it later if he doesn't get them up first.

3. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    Ah ha, here, www.buzzfox.com

Also, I know Zachery has clips of the pedals on his site, but I can't quite remember if he has one for the wolly... I'm GASing for one too.

www.zvex.com

4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    ZVex stuff kicks booty, provided you are using a passive bass. I'm selling off a bunch of mine, but the Wooly and the Machine stay with me.

The Fuzz Probe is pretty sick on bass, by the way.

5. +1000 for that wooly.