1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ZVEX pedals anyone??~??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Impulsee, Dec 25, 2003.

1. my bass teacher has a zvex "fuzz factory" and i think it rocked. What do you guys think of the vtex effects? i am kinda GASin for a wolly mammoth, but idk what one sounds like and its pricy to jump at. any sound clips/anyone selling a zvex pedal/what do you think of them :)

- w00t :hyper:

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    BassTriAxis has owned pretty much the entire ZVex line at one time or another. Try a search, because I' think he's posted some sound clips before, but if not, maybe he'll post some now. I've got some of his clips of the Wolly Mammoth, but they're on a different computer, so I can't post them now. I'll try to do it later if he doesn't get them up first.

3. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    Ah ha, here, www.buzzfox.com

Also, I know Zachery has clips of the pedals on his site, but I can't quite remember if he has one for the wolly... I'm GASing for one too.

www.zvex.com

4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    ZVex stuff kicks booty, provided you are using a passive bass. I'm selling off a bunch of mine, but the Wooly and the Machine stay with me.

The Fuzz Probe is pretty sick on bass, by the way.

5. +1000 for that wooly.