1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Zzounds 20% off for unsubscribing and re-subscribing

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by 98dvl, Jan 3, 2012.

1. 98dvl

98dvl

Jan 31, 2002
    USA
    I'm holding up to my NY resolution of getting my email address off every list that I haven't bought anything from in the last year.

Just unsubscribed from Zzounds.com and was given the option to get 20% off my next order if I joined the list again...

So, YMMV, but, if you're looking to order from Zzounds, unsubscribe from their mailing list first and see what happens.

2. hoffmanj

hoffmanj Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2004
    I'm not a big fan of zZounds, but I just subscribed and immediately unsubscribed and got this on the unsubscribe page:

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THE zZOUNDS ALL ACCESS PASS NEWSLETTER!
    Shop today and save 20% off all eligible items (phone orders only) details
    800-zZounds (800-996-8637) with service code UN-EZ20

Seems to be automatic.

3. yep, got it too. But they seem to exclude anything I might have an interest in (particularly keen on an evventide powerfactor right now).

4. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    ZZounds will price match pretty much everything AND beat it by additional discount. There is no sales tax in Cali FYI. Good enough for me if new products. I saved a bundle on a few things from them recently.

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Ampeg doesn't qualify for promotion. BAH!