1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ZzSounds.com ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Anyone ever buy from this company? I'm really looking into buying an item from them and I am worried that it'll jip me off or something...

has anyone ever had problems w/ 'em?

any feed back wil be appreciated...thanks

oh,and the amp I wanna buy is: http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHBX3000T

Sexy,huh?;)

-Jon:oops:

2. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    I got my AKAI Deep Impact from them a couple months ago for $139.95 (about $40 less than anyone else had them at the time) with no shipping charge. It showed up fast (less than a week), safe and sound.

3. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

I've bought stuff from them in the past - they are the real deal (;) and I would have said something if I didn't know they were legit in your amps thread)

And now that I think of it I have an order outstanding with them right now - some of it is on the way and one thing is scheduled for availability 7/1 (not as far in the future as the 8/28 on the amp)

4. hehe...thanks for the input you two.

I think/hope this will be the amp that I get,it seems like a really good deal,and the EQ is what I really dig!

-Jon:oops:

5. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    I bought some Monster cables from them, and I tried to buy a Trace Elliot combo amp. The amp was not in stock and they finally canceled my amp order. They never charged me for it. I got the cables with no problems. I would use them again.

6. Thanks for all your input...

my mom and I are just afraid of typing in her credit card number,and next thing...it's maxxed out:(;)

That'd suck...

but,I was just afraid it'd be some site that just jips you *shrug*

-Jonmiester:oops: