SOLD Ibanez Verdine White VWB1 *Rare* 375+shp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MixBass, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MixBass

MixBass Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2006
    L.A. Harbor
    Co-founder. GrabAxe
    I'm trying to have one go before one comes in so a few are on the block for cheap. If what I'm looking at goes I'll be closing this. MIJ goodness on the cheap! Here's the description:
    The concept of the VWB1 is to meld traditional construction and look, with modern active electronics. The hard-contoured solid alder Sound Gear body matched with a thick, round neck gives the bass a solid feel and a rich bass tone with excellent sustain. The neck is complemented with a gorgeous 24 fret ebony fingerboard with abalone dot inlays. The pearloid front pickguard and to buckle guard on the back provide protection to the finish during a raucous Earth Wind & Fire show. The active Ibanez AFR PJ pickup combination along with a custom designed three-band EQ provide a warm but focused tone that can only be described as funky. Simply pulling up the volume knob can activate a variable gain boost.
    Details

Hard contour body
    The hard contour gives the body a traditional look and a rock solid feel. The specially designed pearloid pickguard and belt-guard on the rear protect the lustrous cream finish

All Access Neck joint
    The All Access Neck joint tightly secures the neck to the body while allowing for easy access to the upper registers

Ibanez AFR PJ pickups
    This pickup combination allows for maximum tonal flexibility on the stage or in the studio

Active three-hand EQ / preamp
    A specially tuned midrange control allows for radical tone shaping. Pulling on the volume control kicks in a gain boost circuit for additional volume and punch. A trim pot inside the control cavity can adjust the amount of gain.

VWbodyGC.gif
    VWfrntGC.gif
    DSC_0119.gif
    VWB1art.gif

2. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
    Cool - always thought these were (are :D) pretty neat.

Weight?

3. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Chicago
    What's the nut width of this rare bird?

4. MixBass

Feb 23, 2006
    L.A. Harbor
    Co-founder. GrabAxe
    I'm out the door but will get real info to y'all asap. I'd guess about 8.5 ish lbs and J like width.

5. MixBass

Feb 23, 2006
    L.A. Harbor
    Co-founder. GrabAxe
    And gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.