SOLD Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo 210 cab (older one in new condition!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wyleeboxer, Nov 7, 2014.

1. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Price:
    I have two of these and I only need one for 99% of the gigs that I do. As a standalone these are hands down the best cabs I've ever come across, especially for their size and weight. Do a search on Talkbass to see how good these really are?
    This cab never gets played and is in brand new condition. Its the older model (around 2010) with the much better Neodymium 10" speakers and is over 10lbs lighter then the new ones.

600 Watts RMS
    42lbs
    24.5x17x15
    Duratex covering

Asking $275. would prefer a local pick up, unless someone really wants it and pay shipping maybe we can work something out?

Attached Files:

2. LHbassist

LHbassist Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Reno, Nevada
    I love mine...and seriously want this one, too... too bad I spent my spare dough on pickups this month. I'd love to have it!

3. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Bump, will consider shipping if cost works for both?

4. LHbassist

Apr 4, 2003
    Reno, Nevada
    If you still have it when I'm a little more solvent, I'll contact you.

5. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Well it might still be LH? Great cab that can really do it all, which is why I'm keeping one of them.

6. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish Inactive

Oct 24, 2006
    Grand Junction, CO.
    Local pawn shop has one of these with a Carvin BX amp, (used for $1,100??? LOL). Still, the cabinet kills. GLWTS bump.

7. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks khronic. Yeah Im noticing these are becoming harder to come by with the neos. I believe these are the eminence neos as well?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  8. LHbassist

Apr 4, 2003
    Reno, Nevada
    I had to replace one driver in mine... bought it from a tb'er, knowing one speaker had a tear in it. But it worked o.k. Carvin's neo's are not cast frame neo's like the Eminince Delatlites in my Avatar 4-10 cabinet. They are cheaper stamped steel frames, but do handle 300 watts rms each, like the older Deltalites. Avatar's new neo 4-10 cabs with Eminence neo's handle HALF the power of the older cabs.
    I got a new driver from Carvin, installed it, and now the cabinet sounds great.

9. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Yeah I think Carvin switched sometime around 2011 from Eminence to another brand of neo's? I had the guy at the Carvin store tell me how he A/B'ed the two different speakers/cabs and saying the older Eminence had more "detail"...??

10. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Sold!