SOLD Jazz style neck Canadian Maple (NEW with finish)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Feb 12, 2017.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    I have decided to take some time away from building for the next several months (and possible more) while I devote my spare time to playing for a promising solo artist. So I'm shedding some of my parts and components. This is one of those items.

Here's a maple neck with rosewood fretboard that we use to build our Buscanti Basses. I buy these unfinished from a supplier in Canada who frets them for us before shipping. They've never disappointed us. I've decided to finish this one off with several coats of nitro lacquer, keep with a relatively standard Fender Jazz headstock cut design.

This all finished for you. Unused, never mounted, and ready to roll.

The heel is slightly rounded (see photos) and the binding is not binding at all, but rather a tiny layer of hard composite resin attached around the fretboard. We like these because they are durable and will not shrink over time as you would find with the regular binding.

It's a beautiful 20 fret neck with artificial pearl inlays.

Here are the measurements:
    34" scale neck
    1.5" width at nut
    2.5" at the heel
    heel thickness 1.0".
    Tuner holes : 11/16 (fender standard tuners)
    Radius is fairly flat about 20" give or take.
    C-shape back. (Feels real comfortable in your hands)

My price $155 includes insured shipping to anywhere in the the USA. If you live outside of the US, Your cost will be $130 for the neck plus the shipping costs to your country.

Here are several photos:
    Rosewood Pearl Neck - Google Drive

Here's one for the Avatar
    IMG_1125_zps6pgtp5vl.gif

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. bluesfanjp

bluesfanjp Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2015
    PM Sent

3. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005