SOLD MINT/NEW Ibanez Talman TMB100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by .BumeStik., May 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    Price:
    Strings:
    **** THIS WEEKEND ONLY. FIRST $150 OFFER GETS IT, SHIPPED.....

Hey all. I picked up this Bass on a whim. I have picked up 4 new basses since, and this one is getting Zero play time. I need the wall space, so this guy is up for grabs. I bought this Brand New 1 month ago. It has less than an Hour of play time on it. There is not a scratch, or ding, anywhere. It is in MINT, Tip Top shape.

Here are the Specs from the Musicians Friend Website :
    Ibanez TMB100 4 String Bass | Musician's Friend

If you have been looking at these and want to try one, here is your opportunity. The ONLY things I have done to this bass.... I immediately did a setup on it. The Nut was cut well, but finished horribly, so I cleaned up the nut before I put a brand new set of La Bella Black Tapewounds on it. I also changed out the Nickel pickguard and control cavity screws with Flat Black screws from Diablo Tuning. I LOVE the contrast of the red body, chrome bridge and control plate, with the flat black screws. I would offer the nickel screws with it, but was just made aware that my youngest Son has been stealing them to Mod his Nerf guns. :spit: I also put Black Schaller Straplocks on it, and I WILL include those with the Bass. Other than that, she is READY to play and sounds AMAZING, especially for a $200 Bass. The preamp in this thing absolutely blows my Mind.

I will say that this is actually a Very Beautiful Bass. There is much more visible wood grain that I can get to show in photos. I also did these photos out in direct sunlight so EVERYTHING is Visible, but the Trans Red color is a tad deeper (more Crimson) that it shows up here.

I am only asking $165 SHIPPED via USPS Insured. Paypal works Best, Please! Will be double boxed in the Factory Box for shipping and packed Very Well.

20150527_1350211_zpspis2kb0p.jpg
    20150527_1350441_zpsojmrj38d.jpg
    20150527_1351021_zpscox0fvxz.jpg
    20150527_1350521_zpsw27tlync.jpg
    20150527_1351351_zpssnk6cico.jpg
    20150527_1351431_zpsebysievs.jpg

Let me know if you have ANY Questions! Thanks for looking, Y'all! :bassist::thumbsup:

Last edited: May 30, 2015
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    I need Taco Bell money Bump!

3. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIF Bump!

4. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    I really like the body shape on these... Kinda old-school wal...

.BumeStik. likes this.
  5. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    Weekend day Bump.

6. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    Sunday, WHY is this still HERE, Bump.

Active Pre Amp. Stacked Volume, Pickup Blend. Stacked Lows/Treble Cut/Boost. MAHOGANY BODY (not Agithus Or Basswood). Shows 8 LBS. EVEN on my digital bath scale (I would say closer to 8.5, but Under 9). It Sounds like a Beast. This is More Bass than a LOT of Squiers I have played! You won't be Sorry!

Someone Take this! I need it Gone!

$150 SHIPPED TODAY!!!!

7. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    I sent a PM.

8. .BumeStik.

.BumeStik. Guest

Jul 15, 2012
    Gilbert, AZ
    SOLD! :bassist: Thanks All!