S/D Part 82: Pocahontas & Brony Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Blank_0101, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Blank_0101

Blank_0101 Guest

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Stop locking me to the radiator when you go out for smokes daddy? Please??

2. It's so hot...

3. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    congrats man! same issue with me and my wife, once she ovulated it was cake.

problem is like everything i else i do, i had to go big, so my boys got excited and ended up going on a double date with her eggs. check for that btw, we didnt know for a month that we had a twofer.

4. Blank_0101

Blank_0101 Guest

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    There isn't any water but there's a little liquid left in the steel reserve can he uses as an ash tray when your arm isn't close.

I'd like you to have it. I'll just keep thinking of a future with shoes and book word learn time someday.

5. Dude your gass for a T-40 has me gassing for a T-40... I want a burst/natural finish with a rosewood fingerboard... Those both put it WAY outside of my budget though.

6. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    I MIGHT have to hate you if you score a burst/rosewood. Those are def the best looking IMO. Although there is a sexy TransRed on Ebay that is looking fine too.

7. If I can find one for less than $400 I will snatch it up... That said I have not found one for less than $600 with that combo.

8. Blank_0101

Blank_0101 Guest

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    All natural and maple... Only way to go T-40

9. I will be the first to tell you that the material of the fingerboard doesnt matter as far as tone goes. That said I like the look and feel of rosewood.

10. Blank_0101

Blank_0101 Guest

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    It's all about looks for me.

I like the natural look and maple is pretty too.

My bass vi will be rw, but it's all block and bound so that'll be cool.

11. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    yup...all na-tur-aaaaall.

12. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz.

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I'll post a pic of mine later to keep the fire burnin'. I believe it's from the first model year b/c of the different seriel number sequence. Natty/maple. :cool:

13. Blank_0101

Blank_0101 Guest

Mar 25, 2012
    Las cruces, NM
    Apparently the t-40 designer (if he isn't dead) lives like 20 min from my parents house and has piles of t-series parts and bodies and necks in a big house he roves around via a Segway.

And the thread I read that in the OT made it sound like the guy was ancient and dying idk why it was pertinent, but I hope he isn't I'd love to meet him.

14. WOOHOOO!!!
    Bassic just landed, Fedex guy dropped it off!!!

15. mbelue

mbelue

Dec 11, 2010
    Sweet! The Lard has smiled upon you.

16. I'm a maple man myself!!!

17. I can't wait for the end of day to go home and unwrap my Christmas present to myself gift!!!
    Even all boxed up it was pretty light to pick up, now it is my office just winking at me, open me up Joe, come on!!!

18. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Man, I'm telling Ya, never underestimate the power of the Lard.

Hey Joe, glad it landed. You mean to tell Me, You have it at the office, and haven't ceremoniously unboxed it yet? ;)

19. 3.5 hours till shift is over, I don't think I am going to make it, Hey Joe, where you going with that pocket knife in your hand...

20. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Go ahead Man, You know it'll make it easier to carry out to Your car. ;)