1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What is a prat bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dragzole, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Dragzole

Dragzole

So yeah, ive read that PRAT stands for pace, rhythm and timing, but how does that apply to anything, particularly a bass. So my question in essence is that, what does it mean when something is prat?
  2. Gougedeye

Gougedeye Supporting Member

There is a gentleman here on TB named Oscar Prat. He makes these basses. Never played one, but all I've seen indicate they're pretty sweet!
  3. Dragzole

Dragzole

thanks, that clears things up for me
  4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

5. xabicho

xabicho Supporting Member

Great basses I tried them at the NAMM, he mades 4, 5, 6 and extended range basses like a 24 string basses.