For Sale 1977 Music Man Stingray Bass CLEAN with Original Case

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by Sting Rayman, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Sting Rayman

Sting Rayman

Apr 3, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-3.jpg
    1977 Music Man Stingray Bass CLEAN!!!

This is an absolutely gorgeous 1977 Music Man Stingray. This bass is gorgeous and light weight. The bass has everything that the most serious Music Man fan is going to want.

This has a natural finish with all original parts. The neck is also natural. The bass has the very desirable epoxy covered preamp. In addition this has the “John Holmes” long pole magnets. The bass also has what I call the “Thunder Pocket”. This is a space in the body under the pickups with two channels routed that provides more boom!! All of the pots are original Music Man pots and the bass weighs 10 pounds and 2.6 ounces. Finally the bass has a ™ on the logo which is a sign it is very early. Only the earliest Stingray basses had this mark. This is one of the finest Stingray Basses I’ve seen. This also has an original red lined 1977 Music Man Stingray case.

Condition

This is also super clean. The finish really looks nice. All up and down the body and neck the finish is clean. The hardware looks fantastic. It is basically glowing. The frets are definitely clean with only limited wear on the first few frets. The pickups are clean and this still has the original foam mute pads. I have set up well over 100 vintage Stingray basses and 1000’s of musical instruments. This has been set up here by me, the Stingray Man and it plays like a dream. The neck feels incredible. This plays fast and has a tremendous amount of boom. However the high end and the midrange also cut. We are talking pure funk. The original case is also in fantastic condition.

The only noticeable blemish is some button scratching on the back of the body which is light and is pictured.

WE HAVE MORE PRE ERNIE BALL MUSIC MAN STINGRAY BASSES AND PARTS FOR SALE THAN ANY STORE ON EARTH

ALL OF OUR SALES INCLUDE A 7 DAY FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

CALL TODAY 404-372-5482

Buy Now at 1977 Music Man Stingray Bass CLEAN with Original Case | BanjoWarehouse.com

More Basses: All Bass Guitars Archives | BanjoWarehouse.com

1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-2.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-4.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-5.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-6.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-7.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-8.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-9.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-10.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-11.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale-12.jpg 1977-Music-Man-Stingray-Bass-Clean-for-Sale.jpg

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020