SOLD Black pg screws & Heavy Knurl knobs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by staurosjohn, Jul 8, 2017.

1. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Me & Ma P Supporting Member

Price:
  2. staurosjohn

SOLD to 'J-Bassomatic'... off to OH !

3. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    I really liked the black PG screws in the pic of Malak's bass, I can't wait to see these ones in place. I think I'm going to put the knobs on the Squier CV50s. I did another bad thing this week, the PUP is so noisy on the Squier I ordered a Lindy Fralin stacked pup for it. But after that I'M DONE.

staurosjohn likes this.
  4. staurosjohn

I had 2 Squier CV 50's that I put Fralin's in - a worthwhile investment !

(... ur never really done...) :jawdrop:

5. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    pnoir-blk-scr2.png
    What do you think? I love it. Thanks again.
    I think I'll put the knobs on the Squier, I'm taking it in tomorrow to have the Fralin PU put in it. Thanks for the good word on the Fralins. That stock PU sounds great but the noise!!

staurosjohn likes this.
  6. staurosjohn

Nice! The black screws work on that... blackout (w/red!) Fralins are a dream - have had a few... enjoy!!

7. staurosjohn

... not to tempt you (you may not like it)- but I also added a leather pg to my Squier :laugh:

IMG_0299.JPG

8. staurosjohn

... ya know... needs a black bridge :whistle:

9. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    I know, I'm weak. I think it looks great. Did that one come with the bright white PG like mine? The butterscotch ones seem to have the black one. I'd like a slightly less 'typing paper white' one and maybe a 3 ply with black in the middle. Of the 3 I have, the P, J and 51 P, I play the 51 the most, I just like the feel of it.

10. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    GAAA...Must....resist...

staurosjohn likes this.
  11. staurosjohn

Yup- heres the thread re: Fralins & pg... I also had a BB model- had a 3-ply BWB pg made for it (& installed Fralins)... I gotta stop selling all this stuff! :jawdrop:

NBD (leather content)

... although- this is my 'replacement'- I refinished a (damaged) Mike Dirnt body- added an MD Roadworn neck, Lollypop tuners, bridge cover, etc... not the single pu- but is nice!

IMG_0301.JPG

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  12. staurosjohn

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017