Canadians...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Would the east coast PLEASE give us some of that damn snow!!! We are WAY low over here. The snow pack up on Mt Hood is something like 50% of what it should be.

I like snow. It means I don't have to go to work OR school. But NOOOOOOOO, we have to get that stupid Pineapple Express dumping 60+ temperatures on us in the MIDDLE OF JANUARY!!!!

RRRgghh. I hate NW weather. You can never depend on it. Last year, we had 18, 15, even 12 degree weather!! Now, it's like it's May or something.

Rock on
    Eric

2. haujobb

haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    We got a couple feet of snow today. It ruined my plans of travelling to see my girlfriend for the day as most of the highways were closed due to snow or accidents, so we resorted to talking on the phone for 8 hours :p

3. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    In Edmonton it's not too bad right now, but it was freaking cold all last week. It's supposed to go back into the pluses tomorrow! :)

4. 32C today here in SA.

I still want to go back to Sierra Nevada. :crying:

5. jade

jade Guest

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    I just got back to Edmonton from Calgary. Calgary is has been so nice all weekend (+10) and now it's expected to be -20's mid-week in Edmonton.

6. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely Guest

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

Holy crap!!! I wanna see 6-10 FEET of snow!!!! :D

7. I don't

8. Yeah, it's awesome!!! :hyper:

*%&#%&*^smart A$$(*&^*^$%^#$%&#*^ ;)