SOLD fEARless 1515/6 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AbrasaxEos, Jun 4, 2022.

1. AbrasaxEos

AbrasaxEos Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    Price:
    $950
    United States
    The time for large, loud cabinets has unfortunately come to an end, so I must divest myself of this beast. This is, as far as I can tell, a fEARless cabinet, not a fEARful - I acquired it at an estate sale and the owner had passed, so there was not a great deal of information about it.

Sounds and plays incredible, and I have repaired the speaker cladding on it since this photo. It has been gigged and lovingly used, but never abused.

If you would like to arrange and pay for shipping, I am certainly willing to give it a try, but my guess is that it would be quite pricey, and safely packing would be a challenge. Thus, pickup or delivery within a reasonable distance is vastly preferred, I am located near Boston.

fEARless 15156.jpeg

BigThumps, badsneakers and dave64o like this.
  2. Does it have wheels?

3. D to the C

D to the C Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2015
    How much does it weigh?

4. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    @HotelX : It has built-in casters and a handle so you can kick it back and wheel it.

@D to the C : I do not know exactly, but I would guess at least 60-70lbs. I can lift it with the handles into a vehicle or up stairs without too much trouble.

5. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Where in MA? I am very interested if it is still available.

6. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    The cab is located in Boston, I live on the North Shore. I'm willing to meet somewhere though if that would facilitate things. If you wanted to try it out while plugged in, I have it in a rehearsal space through the end of the month.

7. @AbrasaxEos you had a thread back in December 2020 about a Fearless 15/15/6 problem. Was the problem with this cab? What was it? Was it resolved?

8. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    @Bass4hisglory - it was! Forgot to update the thread, but a solder just came loose on the 6" speaker, was an easy fix and everything works perfectly again.

bertthebassist and Bass4hisglory like this.
  9. Cool man. Glad it turned out to be an easy fix. How's your experience with the F215? Been gassin' to get me one of these :)

10. bertthebassist

bertthebassist Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Bethlehem, PA
    Is this still for sale?
    Do you have some more pictures?

11. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    Update here - cab is still available, with additional pictures. It is unlikely that I will ship this, I have looked into it and it is fairly expensive, and after going 2/3 with damage to equipment that was shipped that took an enormous amount of effort and time on my part to resolve for all parties, I would really rather not deal with it.

As noted above:
    • It has tiltback casters and a handle, along with handles on either side.
    • It is about 70-75lbs.
    • The 6" speaker issue mentioned in an older post has been resolved and it is fully functional.

Cab A.jpg Cab B.jpeg Cab C.jpeg Cab D.jpeg Cab E.jpeg

12. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    Wicked thumper there.
    GLWTS

13. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Killer cab. If I was closer, it would be mine. Just for reference I just bought a new fEARless F112 and the price was $1250 plus shipping so this one is quite a deal at $950. GLWTS

14. klyph

klyph Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Cape Cod
    What drivers are in it? What is the total impedance?

15. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    Eminence 3015lf
    18Sound 6NM410
    H07E horn
    4ohms

klyph likes this.
  16. rasc2433

rasc2433

Nov 6, 2023
    Seattle
    Sweeeeeet cab. I love my F212. If you were willing to discuss shipping I’d try and talk you into it .

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  17. AbrasaxEos

Jan 13, 2017
    MA
    I'm willing to talk about shipping - shoot me a message

18. ChrisPbass

ChrisPbass

Jul 18, 2006
    Fairfax, VA
    What an incredible deal...buy this and knock down walls. Pesky guitarist with 100w 1/2 stack. lel...
    I have a 15/6/1 and it vibrates everything in my basement. It's insane!

19. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Quick question. The bottom driver mounting lip is light colored like some of it is missing. Is that what you repaired and do you have a photo of it repaired?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  20. Pep

Pep Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    It's now mine! :bassist: