SOLD Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass-Made in Japan-2004-Sweet!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ricksvintage, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ricksvintage

ricksvintage Commercial User

Price:
    Strings:
    Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass-Made in Japan-2004- this one is Sweet! I've had quite a few of these, this is the one I've held onto for the longest and I'm sure I'll get another one, but I'm trying to raise funds for an early Ruby Red Rickenbacker 4003.

These Japanese Geddys from the Terada Factory are better than the all US models that I've played( The US neck is way fatter, it doesn't feel right) and the new Mexican ones are just no comparison, poor wood and electronics, shoddy hardware.

Excellent condition, nearly Zero Fret wear, has a Tortoise Guard and Dunlop Straplocks added. Pro Setup with new GHS 45-100's, low action,Killer neck with gorgeous Flame, and the classic Geddy 1972 Jazz Bass Growl! Nice and comfortable, the perfect weight for a '70's Jazz at 9 1/2 lbs.

$695 Shipped/PP and I'll throw in a nice Fender Double Bass Gig Bag for free. No Trades right now.

Call me if you have any questions or need more info, thanks! 727-735-5350

Geddy Lee Japan (1).JPG Geddy Lee Japan (2).JPG Geddy Lee Japan (3).JPG Geddy Lee Japan (4).JPG Geddy Lee Japan (5).JPG

Geddy Lee Japan (6).JPG Geddy Lee Japan (7).JPG Geddy Lee Bodys (2).JPG Geddy Lee Bodys (6).JPG Geddy Lee Bodys (8).JPG

CaptObvious likes this.
  2. Man if that was a sunburst model, I'd grab it up.....