1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HP Pavillion f 50 flat screen monitor (15" LCD screen) $150 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TSanders, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have an HP f 50 flat screen monitor that I no longer need. It was used with a comp that was damaged and wont be repaired. I bought a laptop to replace that comp, therefore no longer needing the screen.

Its a 15" LCD screen with an incredible picture. Its fully functional, with NO issues/scratches/dead pixels, etc.

Includes power cable, and 4 pin cable (mon - comp)

$150 shipped. This will cover packing, insurance, and 3 day select shipping anywhere in the Cont US.

Open to trade offers.

Pics:

HPscreen001.

HPscreen002.

2. Most appealing (other than a cash deal) would an inexpensive amp (for example, not limited to: an Ashdown MAG or EB) that I could do a trade either even or with minimal cash added on my end. Id also be very open to a SansAmp BDDI.

I could use a backup amp to leave at the practice space. Make an offer. The worst outcome is that I say no.

3. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Dude. I need that monitor. PM me.

4. Dude, just sent you a text.

Text me back or call me.

5. $150 shipped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.