MDB amp covers

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassinstincts, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Michael D Bradshaw must have made a tremendous personal turnaround. I got very fast service on a pair of V2 Rumble 112 cabinet covers. Good quality material that was well made and fit right. More than a few at the Fender Rumble Club have gotten covers from www.mdbcovers.com with very positive results.

2. ZonieBass

ZonieBass Send Lawyers, Guns and Money... Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Phoenix, Arizona
    +1 for the turnaround. I ordered last Friday and it shipped on Monday. Scheduled to arrive tomorrow. BTW the number listed in post #16 is the number for PayPal. Cheers!

3. ZonieBass

ZonieBass Send Lawyers, Guns and Money... Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Phoenix, Arizona
    I did receive the cover today. Nice quality and no smell to it, fits well. I'm thinking there may have been some business issues. I have a cover that I acquired on a used cab and it says, "BS Protection. MDBCovers.com" and the new one simply says "MDB Covers". Your mileage may vary....

4. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Well I just ordered 2 covers for my Fender Rumble 500 combo and 210 cab before reading this thread, I'm hoping that the more recent posts are the norm and not the OP's experience. Fingers Crossed.

5. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Well My card has been charged in full, but no acknowledgement from the seller. I'm getting a bit nervous now.

6. Bodeanly

Bodeanly

Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    In the last year or so, I have ordered three of his covers. All were received within a week. OP's experience is a bit old. I have nothing but praise for the seller/ maker.

jlepre likes this.
  7. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    I wanted to update my last post. Michael from MDB reached out to me, and shipped my 2 covers yesterday. So pretty good turn around as I ordered late on 3/10. I will post again once they are received on Thursday.

Linnin likes this.
  8. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    I can't wait to get home... delivered.JPG

9. He ripped me off years ago for 2 covers and hasn't reached out to me. I am just one of MANY he has robbed.
    He's a fraud and a thief.

10. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Sorry that happened to you, but he has been nothing but professional with me.

11. Clark Westfield

Clark Westfield Floyd Pepper is my mentor!

Jan 30, 2012
    Central New Jersey
    Don't play any games.

Larry from LeCover is the only cover company and person in the industry worth dealing with.

Top notch covers from a classy guy.

BornAgainBass likes this.
  12. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Thank you for your endorsement, but wasn't really asking for another company. I've purchased from Larry before. Very nice covers, just a little expensive for a dust cover.

13. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Here's mine. Perfect fit. 20160317_164257.jpg

14. Clark Westfield

Clark Westfield Floyd Pepper is my mentor!

Jan 30, 2012
    Central New Jersey
    Not really endorsing Larry and his company, just that the OP got burned by these scoundrels.

Shop at the right store and you will not have complaints.

This is not the first time we all have heard about these guys.

15. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    You're right. This is NOT the first time that we've heard POSITIVE feedback about these guys. Let's keep this fair shall we? Looks like the bad is an isolated incident.

16. I reiterate: SCORES of people have been defrauded by this business (known at one time as BS Covers), which had a F rating from the BBB.

waynobass likes this.
  17. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us."

18. R. M. Tone

R. M. Tone Guest

Nov 25, 2014
    Went with Studio Slips after PayPal forced this idiot to accept return. Studio Slips are pros. MDB is a troll.

19. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Azle, Texas
    Not my experience at all. Had my cover in a few days, no issues. It is a very good product. You will like it.
    I will say they should notify you about backorders. I think, but am not certain, this is a one man shop.

Linnin and jlepre like this.
  20. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    +1 I had a good experience just about a month ago. Nice product and worth the money.

Linnin and Gravedigger Dav like this.