SOLD MJT P Bass Body - Seafoam Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lofi406, Oct 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lofi406

lofi406 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $300
    United States
    Super cool Seafoam Green P-Bass body from MJT. $300 shipped.

This swamp ash body weighs 5.2 pounds, looks awesome, and should result in a build around 9 pounds. It is nitro painted and has some light relicing by MJT and is ready to build up.

I tried to include some photos in different light conditions. The photos with the white background came from MJT and really show the color well, along with the first 2 outside. It is a nice Seafoam Green color.

I bought this to build up as I've always wanted a green p bass, but then stumbled across a 1988 MIJ P Bass in Surf Green - so this has to go.

I will also include a mint colored pick guard that came off an American Professional P Bass. No holes have been drilled in this bass, so you will need to do that to attach the pickguard.

While I've never sold on TalkBass before, I have a long history of selling on Reverb (preferred seller, quick shipper, etc.) and included a link to the Reverb ad here with my selling history.

Let me know if you have any questions!

MJT P Bass Body - Seafoam Green | Kirby's Outpost | Reverb

IMG-2113.jpg

IMG-2115.jpg

IMG-2117.jpg IMG-2122.jpg IMG-2118.jpg IMG-2119.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l16003.jpg s-l1604.jpg s-l1605.jpg