1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavy Tour 450

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Lordgout, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys, was looking at this amp and it looks pretty good! Its £300 new and seems quite powerful! I think its just a SS type amp but I habve heard Peavy make some good amps? Can anyone recommend this head at all? Also if I did get this head what cab would anyone recommend too?

Cheers!

2. TBassEurope

TBassEurope

Feb 24, 2008
    Germany
    I owned the Peavey Tour 700 that should sound the same. Peavey is known for their very rock-solid and excellence bang-for-the buck medium class gear. Test it! If you like the sound of the tour series, that is some (nice) kind of rough and edgy and cutting-through the mix, neither hifi nor warm, I would get the 700 for not too much more money and the same size and weight but enough power for all situations. The 450 is just a price-worthy Amp, the 700 is a price-worthy AND loud amp. I like to own things that have least one thing outstanding (/remarkable/special).