Sienfeld Reunion..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton Guest

Nov 13, 2004
    Delran, NJ
    i saw it. i liked it im a pretty big seinfeld fan.

2. Was shown in Australia to last night...followed by a seinfeld marathon...was quite a good night in front of the T.V.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    The stage manager was in on that joke as was Richards. The two women in the skit were not in on it however.

brad cook

4. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts

The way I heard it on an Andy Kaufman documentary (and Richards was interviewed about it) they were not in on it, only the producer was. That was why the stage manager was so pissed off. And as I said, Michaels reaction was priceless.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Well I may be remembering it wrong but I read two of the Andy Kaufman bios out including the Zmuda one and I was thinking they said the guy was in on it. My memory sucks.

brad cook

6. JTbass

JTbass Guest

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    i am an idiot, i had no idea there was any reunion going on. i always miss out on cool stuff. i love sienfeld, its my favorite sitcom ever. my roomate is an even bigger fan than i am, we have been teasing him about the dvd's for a month or so. tonight the puerto rican day episode was on and we watched it it was funny. someone was saying it was banned because at one piont kramer burns a puerto rican flag, but i guess it wasnt cause we just watched it. that episode is hilarious. anyway hopefuly i will get another chance to watch the reunion episode or something. im excited to watch all the special features on the dvd like outakes and stuff.

"I don't even realy work here".

"that's what makes this so difficult".

"hey george, the ocean called they're running out of shrimp".

"oh yeah well the jerk store called they're running out of you."

"whats the difference you're they're all time best seller".

"well i had sex with your wife".

"his wife's in a coma"

:D

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It wasn't really a reunion so to speak. Jerry sarcastically referred to it as such at the very end but it was really a look back at Seinfeld with some stories behind the show and some scenes and whatnot. The stars weren't ever together in the show. They interviewed all of them separately but none of them were ever together on camera. So therefore it wasn't a reunion.

brad cook