Teach Me Bass Guitar - Roy Vogt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ExaltBass, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExaltBass

ExaltBass XBass Cables Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
    For Sale: Teach Me Bass Guitar - by Roy Vogt
    10 disc set

I've been playing quite a while and was looking to fill in some gaps in my knowledge. This did it, and I never knew how many gaps I had ;).

SUPER COURSE!
    only the first couple of discs are for beginners, so if you have a foundation, and want to dig deep into Bass Guitar - THIS IS IT!

I loved it, and now it's time to share. Roy is great, the lessons are too.

Used, but like new - $125 shipped CONUS PayPal

TMBG1_zps62d46857.gif

TMBG2_zpsc3e67ee0.gif

From the website:

Lessons & Topics Covered in Teach Me Bass Guitar

Teach Me Bass Guitar(TMBG) covers everything you need to know to really learn bass guitar and take your place beside the best, on any stage in the world. All you add is practice!

Whether you're about to pick up the bass for the first time or you’ve been playing for years, Roy Vogt - Teach Me Bass Guitar's world-renown instructor - has something to teach you in these exceptional bass guitar lessons.

Here are just a few of the things you'll learn on the 10 DVDs - covering 16 hours of video instruction - that come with Teach Me Bass Guitar

Bass-ix for Beginners

Everything you need to know to get off on the right foot; from "what makes a bass, a bass? How does it work? How do you hold it? How do you tune it? Should I fret about strings? What’s an amp?" to scales, fingerings and beginning theory - and much, much more!

Advanced Bass Guitar Techniques

Once you’ve mastered fundamental techniques - scales, fingerings and theory - you're ready to move on to more advanced bass guitar lessons, including slap bass, double & triple chord stops, thumbing, popping, and improvisation.

Bass Guitar for All Musical Styles

Whatever style of music you love – slap, country, pop, rock, gospel, jazz, blues, reggae, even classical – Roy will show you how to master it in Teach Me Bass Guitar.

Putting it All Together

From playing with a drummer or a full band, to accompanying a vocalist, Teach Me Bass Guitar will equip you with the knowledge you need to carpe diem when opportunity knocks! So you can be as good as you want to be!

You'll also learn...

Music Theory
    Modes
    Sight reading
    The Nashville Number System
    Proper care and maintenance of your instrument
    Tricks of the bass greats
    And Much more...

2. reddog

reddog

Mar 5, 2013
    Philly burbs
    I, ll take it. Will contact later when I,m done "working".

3. ExaltBass

ExaltBass XBass Cables Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.