Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 17, 2014
- Nov 8, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from New York City
- ftroopy was last seen:
- Jan 17, 2014
- Home page:
- New York City
- Current Setup:
- Ampeg SVT III pro, Ampeg 8-10 cabinet, GK backline, Custom Fender P Bass, Schecter Robert Deleo T-bass, Schecter Baron Bass, OLP MM
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Reggae, Punk, Ska, Soul, Funk
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Funkface (current), Mackie Riverside & the Street pushers (current), Rubix Kube (current),Murphy's Law, Beat brigade, CBGB's, Rock Musical Taking step 313, Too many venues to list!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender Jazz bass, G&L , Ibanez 405, GK 800rb
- G.A.S. List:
- As much equipment I can handle.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul Simonon, Geddy Lee, Flea, Norwood fisher, geezer butler, Jaco pastorius, Robert trullijo, John Entwhistle, Sting
- Hobbies and Interests: