1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade 1966 Epiphone Embassy Deluxe Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by weekend warrior, Mar 25, 2020.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale or trade is my beautiful 1966 Epiphone Embassy Deluxe Bass. They dont get any better or nicer than this all. Absolutely superb in every way. Unbroken and Unmolested. Color is still vibrant with minor light checking and a few tiny lacquer chips. It looks stunning. Has its original hardcase thats in very good condition. Also the original covers and thumb rest. The neck is killer with no fretware. The Bass sounds and plays incredible. Its a full 34"scale the same as a Thunderbird. It balances well on the strap. Not a nicer one anywhere. Im primarily looking to trade for a 60'Fender Jazz Bass . But will consider other trade offers. Ricks, Tbirds, alembics etc. Let me know what you have to trade all. Thanks for your time

Attached Files:

2. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    Bump for a killer bass! I have a '64 and it's amazing!

s_wood and weekend warrior like this.