1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 1989 Warwick Thumb bass NT - figured Bubinga

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Triad, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Triad

Triad Commercial User

Jul 4, 2006
    Europe
    Luthier - Prometeus Guitars
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Italy
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Hello! As you can see, pretty rare bird. 1989 is my favorite year for the Thumb bass: slotted peghead but without those ugly plastic rings on the tuners, nice woods, 2 pieces bridge instead of the Schaller 3D, slim neck and figured woods. Passive push-pull on the volume pot.
    Very clean example and heavily figured body... very good conditions as you can see. Freshly set-up with 40-100s. Ships in a hardcase or (if you prefer) a crappy Warwick bag.
    Shipping is $150 to USA, €50 or so within Europe. I use UPS.
    PayPal is fine, bank wire transfer is even better. Have feedbacks here and on ebay (100% rating).
    No trades, sorry. I'm pretty firm on the price but if you want, feel free to send me an offer.
    View attachment 1068298 View attachment 1068299 SAM_9955.JPG SAM_9956.JPG SAM_9957.JPG SAM_9958.JPG SAM_9959.JPG SAM_9961.JPG SAM_9962.JPG

blindrabbit likes this.