SOLD 1999 Ken Smith CR5V - Morado

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ScottfromCalgary, Jul 4, 2019.

1. ScottfromCalgary

ScottfromCalgary

May 10, 2015
    Calgary
    Price:
    Strings:
    Gorgeous Ken Smith CR5V built in 1999. This bass has spent a good majority of its life in its case and it shows. You would be hard pressed to find any real players wear on this bass to be honest (there's a white spot on the control cover in the photo, but it was a speck of something or a photo blemish only. Set up nice and low with nearly new Ken Smith Tapered light strings. The bass weighs an even 10.0 lbs on my digital scale.

Very rare morado top and back, mahagonay core, flame maple block with zebra wood trim, 3-piece maple neck with morado fretboard (no CITES issues for shipping).

BMT 3-band, 9-volt preamp with push/pull active/passive option.

Comes with the original KS teardrop case, which is also in great condition.

Only selling because I purchased a Ken Smith 4 string.

Since I now have 1 negative feedback comment on my profile, please feel free to PM me to discuss any concerns you might have. I'm happy to share my side of the story. It's unfortunate, but poop happens I guess.

IMG_1189.JPG IMG_1190.JPG IMG_1191.JPG IMG_1192.JPG IMG_1193.JPG IMG_1194.JPG IMG_1195.JPG IMG_1196.JPG IMG_1197.JPG IMG_1198.JPG IMG_1199.JPG IMG_1200.JPG IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1202.JPG

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. caasi91

caasi91

Sep 18, 2009
    SF Bay
    Wow, I would actually consider selling my CRV Smith for this one.
    Freakin stunning!

ScottfromCalgary likes this.
  3. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Wow, she is certainly very nice... GLWTS

4. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

Stunning is the word
    By far, the nicest Smith bolt- on I have seen

GLWTS

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021