1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD (2) Analysis Plus Black Oval Instrument Cables (Straight to Right Angle) 1(10ft), 1(15ft)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stephenb923, Oct 24, 2017.

1. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    Price:
    $65
    I've got 2 Analysis Plus Black Oval cables for sale. These are quality cables. I've had them for a few years, but they became my back ups when I picked up some Lava cables. Both of these cables are straight to right angle. 1 is 10ft long, the other is 15ft long. New the 15ft was $90 and the 10ft was $60. The 15ft does have 1 small slice on the rubber coating (pictured), but this does not affect the quality or playability of the cable. A little black tape over it would work.
    Looking to sell both together if possible. $65 for both together. If you want one or the other I'll do $35 for the 10ft and $45 for the 15ft. Price is paypal, shipped ConUs. Will consider best offer.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017