1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2 Like New TC Electronic RS210 with Deluxe cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by campbems, Jun 18, 2016.

1. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    $350
    I have 2 month old TC Electronic RS210 still in the sweetwater box and the additional deluxe cover for sale or trade. Will sale indivudually each for $350 plus shipping or $699 shipped for the pair. They are brand new shape and have only been out of the box used at church and house. There is not a blemish on either one. Both will come with the additional TC RS210 custom cover that is $49.00 for each that you have to buy separate. I have also added to each cab 4 of the heavy duty rubber amp feet to keep the amp from scratching when set on the floor. I add them to all my cabs that don;t have them from the factory.

photo 2.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    What's the weight on this one? Is this the shipped price?

3. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I would have to charge actual shipping. The weight is 46lbs.

4. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    375 plus shipping for brand new in box

5. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I have 2 of these both purchased brand new and in box with the extra cover. Will sale each for 375.00 plus actual shipping wig the new covers never taken out of the box.

6. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    These are great little cabs that provide alot of tone and punch for little money. You won't beat them for the price.

7. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Would Trade Both to a Mesa Subway 115 or 112 cab.

8. Griff

Griff

Oct 24, 2007
    Tulsa, OK
    What's shipping to 74136? I'm interested.

9. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Would probably ship them for 415.00 total. A piece for 800 for both shipped.

10. Griff

Griff

Oct 24, 2007
    Tulsa, OK
    These are the newer finish models yes? Just to clarify its $415 for an rs210 cab AND COVER, shipped? Could you post/text/email actual photos? Thanks in advance. I'll pm my info.

11. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    $350.00 for each plus shipping in original box with the $49.99 cover that goes with it.

12. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Will sale one for 375 plus shipping or both for $700 shipped.

13. campbems

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Back up for sale. Had a buyer told me he would take and then tried to get the price even lower after he told me they was sold. It takes $700 clear to me paypal for these like New 3 month old cabs and over $100 worth of the Deluxe covers shipped in the US. Someone is getting a killer deal on some great speakers.