SOLD 2001 Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nutsymtom, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Nutsymtom

Nutsymtom Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    So in a weird (but not surprising for Talkbass) situation I have now ended up with 2 streamer stage ii basses. Essentially I wanted a streamer stage ii with gold hardware. These basses don’t come up all the time. Another bass then came available and instead of changing over all the hardware on this bass I decided to list this one for sale. This bass sounds great though and has some stunning figure to the Afzelia. The Aguilar preamp is an upgrade to this bass as it is quieter than some of the other MEC preamps I have on other Warwicks. Action is low and it plays great.

2001 Streamer Stage II 5 string bass

- Ordered with a factory Just-A-Nut I (superior to the latest at the time JAN II)
    - Satin Chrome Hardware (I will include a matching satin chrome Warwick stacked knob purchased direct - it's not a direct swap to the Aguilar but I was going to see if my tech could swap the pot or shorten the shaft(s))
    - Aguilar OBP-3 18V
    - Afzelia body with nice figuring
    - Very Good condition with only some tiny dings here and there
    - Played for maybe 2 hours since last May when I received it - before that it was cleaned, set up and strung with DR Sunbeams by seller
    - Action is nice and low as it's set right now (and a joy to play)
    - 10.4 lbs.

Specs:
    • Made in Germany
    • Custom Shop
    • Afzelia body
    • 7-piece ovangkol/afzelia neck
    • Wenge fretboard
    • Satin chrome hardware
    • Dunlop flush mount strap locks
    • Just-a-nut I brass
    • Aguilar OBP-3 18v preamp
    • MEC gold pickups

Price includes CONUS (lower 48) FedEx shipping/insurance (in an unremarkable gig bag). Not interested in trades. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022